Chinese Herbal Therapy is successfully used for a very wide range of conditions. Among the more commonly treated disorders are:
- Skin Diseases: Including eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, urticaria, athletes foot and fungal toe nail infections.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Including irritable bowel syndrome, chronic constipation and ulcerative colitis.
- Gynecological Conditions: Including pre-menstrual syndrome and dysmenorrhoea, endometriosis, infertility and menopausal problems.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndromes: ME, Post-viral syndrome etc.
- Respiratory Conditions: Including asthma, bronchitis, chronic coughs, allergic and perennial rhinitis, as well as sinusitis etc.
- Rheumatological Conditions: Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Urinary Conditions: Including chronic cystitis.
- Psychological Problems: Including depression and anxiety.
- Children’s diseases
Many of these conditions, especially in their chronic forms, create great difficulty for conventional medicine, whilst Chinese Herbal Medicine has a great deal to offer. The results that can be expected and the length of treatment required will depend on the severity of the condition, its duration, and the general health of the patient.