10 x Yunnan Baiyao Boxes of Capsules
(160 Capsules in Total)
AUTHENTIC Yunnan Baiyao Capsules – An Excellent First Aid Remedy
- It has been used extensively and effectively for the treatment of open cuts and wounds, muscular trauma and pain, severe bruising and arthritis for over a century in China.
- It is a very popular first aid medicine that can be taken internally or used topically for all types of bleeding. Can also be used on animals for example pets such as dogs and cats.
- Applied topically, it can stop bleeding fro traumatic wounds. Internally, it can stop internal bleeding (bleeding ulcers, blood in urine or stool, nosebleed, and menorrhagia) and used for bruises and swelling.
Function and indication: Dispersing blood stasis and hemostasis , activating blood circulation and alleviating pain, detoxification and promoting subsidence of swelling, used in treatment for traumatic injury, stagnated blood and oncotic pain, spitting blood, hemoptysis, hematochezia, hemorrhoid, hemorrhage metrorrhagia and metrostaxis, surgical blooding, suppurative infection on body surface and pyogenic infections, contusion of soft tissue, closed fracture, hemoptysis of bronchiectasis and pulmonary tuberculosis, hemorrhage of peptic ulcer and infection diseases of skin.
Administration and dosage:
- As to wounds by knife, bullet or traumatic injury, no matter how severe they have been, the capsules are administrated with warm boiled water by the bleeding wounded;
- The wounded suffer from disease of stagnated blood, swelling and pain and no bleeding wounded take the capsules with wine;
- For patients suffer from diseases of gynecopathy take capsules with wine, but for those suffer from menorrhagia, metrorrhagia take capsules with warm boiled water;
- For initial stage of venenous sore, patients administer a dosage of 0.25g and take another portion of medicine powder to mix homogeneously with wine which is used to apply on infectious part;
- For suppurative sore, oral administration is needed only.
- For slight injury and other internal hemorrhage symptom, capsules can be administered orally.
Oral administration: 1-2 capsules each time, 4 times daily (for children: 2 to 5 years old take ¼ of dosage; 6 to 12 years old take ½ of dosage). For severe traumatic injury, a pill of Insurance pill can be administered at first, as to slight injury no Insurance pill will be needed.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant. Do not eat fish, broad bean, cold or acerbic food during taking the medicine.
Storage: Preserve in tight container, in cool and dry place.
Expire date: 04/2023
FREE POSTAGE & PACKING!